6.17.2012

Yellow yellow yellow☆









(( Outfit details...Knit Vintage / Pants ZARA / Bag ? / Shoes TOPSHOP / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE / Bracelet H&M / Ring ? / ))



Today's Japan became a season in the rainy season. Every day, it is humid...  Since it is humid even if temperature is low, I am unpleasant. :(
But, there is pleasure in a rainy season and it is likely to overcome the season of a rainy season.
There is a flower which blooms only only one at the time of a rainy season of Japan. It is a hydrangea (Ajisai).
It is a flower to which only the time of a rainy season blooms, and is one of the Japanese culture.
Although a rainy season makes a feeling heavy, it is made bright in the colorful color of a hydrangea.






 

8 件のコメント:

Mary さんのコメント...

I love how you made the knit so summery!! Lovely outfit!

Kesly さんのコメント...

I love your whole look! PERFECTION! Especially your top! I'm always drawn towards sweaters... :P

http://justfashiondiary.blogspot.com

Diva In Me さんのコメント...

Yellow looks good on you. I can understand how you feel over humidity weather. I live in humid country through the year and I don't like it either!
But after the rain comes sunshine right? =)

John Marine さんのコメント...

Konnichiwa, Nahoko! I am John from the United States, a recent Follower to "Black Hair Style." Your hair is beautiful and so are your sunglasses. These sandals are lovely to compliment the lemon yellow jeans. The sweater and handbag are also very nice. Very nice look in my view.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Annia さんのコメント...

Hello!
I just found your blog!
I love it!

I made a blog a couple of months ago!
I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it! ^_^
Thank you!

http://www.newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear all♥
Thank you so much♥ I'm really glad!!

Dear Diva in Me♥
Yeah!! A beautiful season comes on after rain. :)

To John Marine☆
Thank you for following up my blog!!

Dear Annia♥
Thank you!!I go to look to your blog later. :)

Annie Ho さんのコメント...

love your outfit! :) your shoes are soo lovely!

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Annie Ho
Thank you Annie! :)

xx