6.07.2012

Andy Warhol










(( Outfit details...Shirts UNIQLO UT / Shorts American Apparel / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell / Socks 靴下屋 (Brand of Japan) / Bag FOREVER21 / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE (Brand of Japan) / Belt UNIQLO / Watch NIXON / Bracelet FOREVER21 / ))






I participated in the contest of UNIQLO. (UT STYLE CONTEST)
I wore the print shirt of the picture of Andy Warhol. And I took a photo in front of the wall of pictures famous as a work of Andy Warhol.


Please click the button of Like for me♥♥♥





5 件のコメント:

Mei めい さんのコメント...

nice outfit ! :D

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

helen at thelovecatsINC さんのコメント...

great outfit, you look amazing!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

GiGi さんのコメント...

amazing as always!!!
voted for you, btw :)

gingersmuffin.blogspot.com

Christian さんのコメント...

★ (・∀・)

love pictures on your blog :) very nice layout. clean and charming. love your blog.
i am following you, would you like to follow me back? -:)

my blog (≧∀≦) σ : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear all♥
Thank you so much!♥

Dear GiGi♥
Thank you for casting vote for my photo!!!!!!!!!